To provide quality, comprehensive forest management services to private landowners. Our primary responsibility is to our clients and their forest resources. We believe in a strong land stewardship ethic. Our goal is to ensure that the landowners and their timber are treated fairly in all respects by all concerned. Our vision is to develop and implement appropriate forestry techniques to ensure bountiful harvests of high-quality forest products for future generations.
- Landowner Consultations - to determine ownership goals.
- Forest Management Plans - a "road map" for long-term and near-term horizons.
- Timber and Timberland Sales - to get you the most money for your forest resources.
- Logging Inspections - to verify contract compliance.
- Timber Inventory - to determine volumes of timber by species and product group.
- Timber Appraisals - to apply current market value to inventory.
- Regeneration Surveys - to determine adequacy of new tree crops.
- Reforestation Services - natural (seed) and artificial (seedlings), site preparation, seedlings, planting labor.
- Herbicide Application - to control unwanted vegetation and boost crop tree growth.
- Fertilizer Application - to correct nutrient deficiencies, increase growth rates.
- Integrated Resource Planning - to balance landowner objectives for timber, wildlife, water, range, recreation, and esthetic values.
- Mapping Services - GIS/GPS, digital
- Aerial Photography - state of the art color and infrared
- Wildlife Habitat Enhancement - permanent food plots, travel corridors, cover, shelter.
- Boundary Marking - prevents timber theft and trespass; preserves survey work.
- Prescribed Burning - reduces wildfire risk, controls unwanted vegetation.
- Wildfire Protection - protects against arson as well as accidental and natural wildfires.
- Insect and Disease Prevention and Control - bark beetles, fungal infections, etc.
- Timber Stand Improvement - refining composition, constitution, condition and increment.
- Damage Appraisals and Restoration - from timber theft and natural disasters.
- Estate Planning and Partitions - evaluations and recommendations.
- Tax Issues - minimize property and income taxes
- Area of Operations: Currently serving clients in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky and Mexico. Projects considered worldwide.
- Master of Science in Silviculture - Stephen F. Austin State University 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Forest Management - Stephen F. Austin State University 1981
- SAF Certified Forester® #250 - Nationwide - Society of American Foresters
- Registered Forester - Arkansas Lic. #384, Alabama Lic. #2065, Oklahoma Lic. #170, Mississippi Lic. #1635
- Texas Accredited Forester #67
- Association of Consulting Foresters - Member
- Society of American Foresters - Member
- Certified Stewardship Forester
- Tree Farm® Inspector
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
Contact Robin Willhoite
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of MississippiLandCAN.
Robin Willhoite is not employed by or affiliated with the Mississippi Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Robin Willhoite
United Timber Management Co.
P.O. Box 838
Timpson, TX 75975
Phone: (936) 254-2554
Cell Phone: (936) 462-3407
Toll Free: (800) 383-8615
Statewide service provider in: