Welcome to Bogue Chitto Water Park, a southern Mississippi RV campground and cabin getaway. The campground and cabins are located in a 230 acre wildlife refuge. The park is named after the Bogue Chitto River which flows through the park.
This is the campground and park you have been searching for. A place where you can set up camp and relax on a tree-shaded campsite or rent a cabin and kickback on a private deck overlooking a small scenic stream. Enjoy the day floating on the Bogue Chitto River, exploring the park’s nature trails, and visiting with fellow campers.
Bogue Chitto Water Park is only two hours north of New Orleans, Louisiana or 1 1/2 hours south of Jackson, Mississippi. The park is an easy 13 miles east of Interstate 55 at McComb, Mississippi.
The park is open year-round and offers the following facilities and activities.
RV and Tent Campground
- RV Camping - 81 RV or tent campsites with water and electricity. Fifteen of these are full hook-ups with concrete pads for RV set up, 50/30/20 amp electrical hook up and sewer dump.
- Bathhouses - Four bathhouses with showers, one bathhouse is located in each campground section.
- Primitive Camping - Camping area with no water, electricity, or picnic tables.
- Family Cabins - Sleeps eight, with den, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Log Cabins - Sleeps four, single room, 1 bathroom
Pavilion - available for group gatherings and events
Picnic and Play Areas - Two tree-shaded picnic areas with tables and barbecue grills, children’s playgrounds, grass play areas, open fields, multi-use court, and a grass volleyball court
Trails - Hiking and bike trails meander throughout the park’s woodlands.
Boat Ramp - Concrete boat ramp and parking area for access to the Bogue Chitto River
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of MississippiLandCAN.
Bogue Chitto Water Park Campground is not employed by or affiliated with the Mississippi Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Bogue Chitto Water Park Campground
1068 Dogwood Trail
McComb, MS 39648
Phone: (601) 684-9568
Statewide service provider in: