Mission Bank is a Nationwide Qualified Intermediary.
SAFETY of exchange funds
- Deposits are held at Mission Bank, an FDIC insured bank - strength, security and safety are foremost
- Each exchange transaction is held in a separate bank account with transaction accounting provided to Exchangor on exchange account activity and a bank statement is mailed each month the transaction is open
- We demand an Exchangor's signed authorization to wire exchange funds which are guaranteed and always available for disbursement
EXPERIENCE in 1031 exchanges transactions
- Exchange transactions are in strict compliance with IRS regulations
- Our team has handled hundreds of millions in 1031 exchange transactions
- We maintain membership in the Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA) and follow their strict code of ethics.
LOCAL personal service, clarification and resolution
- We are headquartered in Kern County
- We will meet you at your place of business to discuss transactions or deliver/pick up documents and we are available to consult your attorney and/or financial advisor at no additional cost
- Our principles and documentation, as well as our personal service, far exceed industry standards
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of MississippiLandCAN.
Mission Bank 1031 Exchange, LLC is not employed by or affiliated with the Mississippi Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mission Bank 1031 Exchange, LLC
1330 Truxtun Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Phone: (661) 859-2500
Toll Free: (877) 507-5355
Fax: (661) 321-4821
National service provider